Registration for the 2021 House League Season is open for Tyke to Midget as of Saturday April 10th, 9am! Registrations will be processed on a first come, first serve basis. We have a predefined maximum number of spots per age group. Any registrations (if spots available) after April 30th, will be administered at $25 late fee.
This year, more than ever we are in constant need for dedicated volunteers to run our teams and to provide a safe and rewarding experience for our players.
This year we will be looking to assign at not only one Head Coach and at least one Assistant Coach per team, we will be looking to assign at least one General Volunteer per team to assist with safety protocol management. The number of volunteers we get will have a direct impact to the number of teams we can field.
So, when registering, please consider volunteering to be a Head Coach, Assistant Coach, or a General/Youth Volunteer. Our strength as an organization is based entirely on the commitment of our volunteers.
Before starting your registration process, please be sure to review the Registration Guidebook linked to the right!
NOTE: For registration in Select, Rep, and Elite, please discuss with your coach.
House League Fee Schedule for 2021:
|Division||Birth Year||Fee (before April 30, 2021)|
House League Registration Information for 2021:
- Registration for the 2021 House League season is open until April 30, 2020.
- Registration and player eligibility is complete only when payment has been receive in full.
- Please advise our registrar at email@example.com if you are applying to the JUMPSTART program.
House League Refund Policy for 2021:
- Please direct all refund requests to our registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $50.00 administration fee will be applied to refund requests submitted on or before April 30, 2021.
- 50% of registration fee paid will be withheld from refund requests submitted after April 30, 2021 but before the start of the House League Season.
- No refunds after the start of the House League Season unless reason for withdrawal is approved by the Executive of BASEBALLMILTON.
For additional information regarding our House League, Select, Rep, and Elite programs, please be sure to check under the the Programs section of our main menu.